Sunday, August 3, 2008

The motivation for creating this blog

PyEPL is great. I use it to code all my experiments.

However, its adoption and its utility would both benefit from a wide array of snippets and tutorials floating around. This blog is intended to provide an unofficial home for such tutorials, snippets and discussion. In the future, perhaps there'll be some kind of official wiki, and these posts will migrate over there, but blogs are nice because they don't require top-down planning or impose barriers to entry when writing.

I'll try and seed it with a few snippets and hard-won nuggets of wisdom, but I'd welcome anyone who would like to contribute to drop me a line at firstname at firstnamesecondname.co.uk, and I'd be very happy to set you up as an author.

Yours,
  Greg Detre

see also: announcement on the SourceForge PyEPL help forum

No comments: